Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Countdown Begins...

In just two weeks we will be on a plane on our way to Dublin, Ireland! With classes wrapping up and finals coming quickly, I didn't realize the trip was so soon!

As we get closer to the trip, there is a lot of planning that goes on. Jon, Micah, and I have been working hard to get the details figured out, from bus and train tickets to meals and host homes. I never knew there were so many details to a trip like this!

Since the money for our trip is officially due today, I thought I'd let everyone know that we are FULLY FUNDED! God is so good! We have so many amazing people in our lives who helped this dream trip become a reality, and we could not be more appreciative. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and financial support that are making this trip happen!

I'll be updating the blog little by little in the next few days to give you all an idea of what we will be doing in Ireland, as well as posting daily (hopefully) while we are gone. Please keep us in your prayers as finals approach and as we finished planning this trip. Thanks again!

Love and blessings,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment