Saturday, May 31, 2014

Memorable Quotes from the trip :)

So we are all back from Ireland safe and sound and I was meant to post this a few days ago...but better late than never :)
I was asked to write up the last blog because I wrote down a lot of the memorable quotes that we said on the trip. Here are just a few.

"Just put some sugar on it" Brandon's motto of the week
"Hey Micah, I just want to let you know that Jesus worked in my heart last night and I'm about 25% of the way to forgiving you" Emily Ledford
"I just want to rub my face on it" Lucy 
"We have to do the quotes naturally or it won't work...if we are just going to sit around and do quotes all night then I can be Thomas Jefferson" Brandon
"Dang! Fingers are so cool!" Micah
"I'm gonna egg you" Kat to Micah
"I can't figure it out" Kat... "Its a door its pretty complex" Kenny
"If you opened up that cat, there would be enough food to end world hunger" Matt
"Let me give you a pearl of wisdom...Oh wait let me think of one" Kenny
"8:45 ish? It was more like ish ish ish." Sarah to Micah when he was late.
"We went from being the walking dead to the glee club" Brandon
"Snikey...its snarky and nike together" Jon
"It's a very polite fire alarm. It will say, 'There is a fire. Please leave. I will hold the door for you'" Matt
"We can't go anywhere without hearing about C.S. Lewis" Brandon
"My ears still hurt from the concert" Emily L... "My face still hurts from an extra 30 minutes exposed to high winds" Matt
"That door goes outside?" Micah..."And it goes back inside too" Brandon..."I cant believe it!" Micah.
"I should have been in a boy band" Lucy
"Wait...I'm getting a signal" Emily R. 

On a more serious note, this was an experience that I will never forget and I miss Ireland and all the people we met so much already. Thank you to everyone who made this trip possible :)
We really appreciate it!

Emily Royster


No comments:

Post a Comment