Sunday, April 13, 2014

Meet the Band: Micah

Hello everybody! My name is Micah Pace and I am the leader of the Asbury Worship Band (a.k.a Half Peeled Orange) that is going to Ireland! I am a junior at Asbury University, am a part of the Asbury Eagles baseball team and I am studying Worship Arts and  Media Communications here. I have been able to be a part of getting to lead worship since junior year of high school and I never could have imagined God would open as many doors as He has through music. He has taught me so much in just three years about myself, the Church and who He is. I still can't believe that He has given us this opportunity to go to Ireland and get to know the people and the Church on a personal level over there. We get to help them develop their music teams/production teams and help them understand that leading worship is not something we should take lightly. We are so thankful for this opportunity that God has given us and we want to thank everyone for the support (through prayer and financially) that you all have given. We ask that you continue to pray for us as we continue on this journey! We will be posting videos and photos of the trip so stick around!

God Bless,
                 Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment